The Italian Concert Organ is a faithfully reproduced church organ with individual ranks and combinations, in addition to an exceptional sound engine able to restore harmonics, environment, mechanical noise and even more, in a completely customizable way.
– Italian Concert Organ features a realistically rendered user interface developed by Divergent Audio Group to inspire you during your performance.
– Sample resolution: 48KHz 24-bit Stereo
– 32 patterns (16+16), from single ranks to combinations
– 7 sound controls
– Key-off noise, airflow and customizable impulse reverb
– It’s possible to turn off the airflow and disable the internal Kontakt FX engine
– 6 modes: TouchScreen, FootSwitch, MultiCombo, MultiChannel, TraditionalSingle and TraditionalMulti
– Total instrument size: 512MB (430MB of compressed samples)
– Stunning 3D GUI by Divergent Audio Group
– Average polyphony consumption during performance: 32 sounds
– Max polyphony in single mode: 128 sounds
– Max polyphony in multi mode: 1024 sounds
– Works with Kontakt v5.2.1 or newer, but only 15 minutes with Kontakt Player.
VIDEO DEMONSTRATION PLEASE NOTE: video demo refers to instrument version 1.0; the sound has been improved a lot on newer versions! Check the audio demos below to ear the last version sound.