Invictus Guitar is an electric guitar library with two instruments: One with dry recordings and one amped containing around 5.7gb of samples each, an advanced pattern editor, a set of key switches for different sounds and more. The library consists of over 3500 individual recordings. Each of these recordings were hand edited to create approximately 1790 dual tracked samples. There are sixteen takes of each sound, combined into 8 stereo samples per sound. There are six different sounds and chords (5th Power chords, two alt chords, heavy and light palm mute and lead), a set of recordings for every semi-tone. Invictus contains a powerful pattern and phrase builder where you can assign different articulations and chords per step to create seamless and instant phrases.
Each step can contain one of the following articulations and the whole sequence can be repitch live by playing the keys:
– Palm Mute Heavy
– Palm Mute Light
– Power Chord Fifths
– Lead Picked
– Chord Alt 1
– Chord Alt 2
There are also a selection of preset patterns to choose from. Recorded with a high quality professional audio interface, active guitar pickups, gold plated connectors and quality cables. All recordings are 32 bit uncompressed audio for maximum quality.
Now updated to V1.1. This update includes two new instruments called Poly-Lead and Poly Lead Amped.
– To learn more refer to page 9 of the user manual.
– The rhythm guitar instruments were also updated to fix a pattern to midi export bug.
– To install the update extract and copy the files to the Invictus Guitar folder.
– Overwrite the .NKI and other files when prompted.
– This is a minor bug fix so you can leave current projects as-is and use the new scripts when starting a new project.
– To get around the pattern to midi export bug in existing projects you can temporarily set the tempo to the default of your DAW before exporting.