Granulate is a powerful granular synthesis engine for Kontakt 5, which allows any audio file to be processed in a variety of ways, to create lush pads, rich granular textures and punchy rhythmic synths. Use the built-in presets, or use your own audio by loading a sample into Kontakt’s mapping editor. With its included library of over 50 inspiring presets, Granulate has plenty of content ready to use, out of the box. However, Granulate is designed to be a flexible and expandable tool for easily creating your own custom sounds. The presets are mainly included for inspiration, and only cover a fraction of Granulate’s sonic possibilities. You are encouraged to import your own audio files, to create sounds that are truly yours! Because Granulate runs inside Kontakt, it has the benefit of being able to load NCW files (a proprietary audio format used by many commercial sample libraries). This means you can import and process sounds from other sample libraries you own, extending your sonic palette even further.
….:::: Features ::::….
• Create your own sounds using any supported audio file
• Over 50 built-in presets for instant inspiration
• Time stretching and pitch manipulation
• Flexible grain shaping for smooth pads and abrasive grain clouds
• ‘Tempo Sync’ mode for creating rhythmic pads
• Simple and user-friendly interface
• Requires the Full Version of Kontakt 5.1 or above