There are times when you need the crisp attack of a steel string acoustic guitar, but the distinctive sound of nylon strings is often the perfect choice for a mellower acoustic guitar tone. Evolution Modern Nylon’s rich, full tone excels at classical guitar as well as pop/rock guitar tracks. By moving the pick position closer to the bridge and employing the guitar body percussion hits included, you can also achieve convincing flamenco guitar parts, too.
– Over 5 GB of samples (compressed to 2.1 GB using the lossless NCW audio format).
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, harmonics, plus special effects such as body hits, string slaps, and others.
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
Evolution Modern Nylon is NKS-ready. The integration with the Native Kontrol Standard presents many benefits, both when using the library in the Komplete Kontrol software as well as in conjunction with Komplete Kontrol hardware, such as the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards and Maschine.
In addition to Evolution Modern Nylon being displayed in the Native Browser among your other Komplete Kontrol instruments, there are a variety of other benefits. For example, thanks to Native Instruments’ Native Map® technology, you can control the library’s various parameters directly through connected hardware right out of the box. Furthermore, the keyswitches and key ranges are shown using Light Guide, an innovative technology that displays the key colors directly on your Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard.
We highly recommend using Evolution Modern Nylon with a Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard for the full experience. While not a requirement, you will be able to take advantage of the Native Kontrol Standard for an intuitive connection between software instruments and hardware.