Erika Sherman is a Detroit-based electronic musician, focusing on analog synthesis and live hardware sequencing that allows transformation over time with a rich depth of tone. She has performed at festivals including Movement, Moogfest and Labyrinth. Jay Ahern is an electronic music producer with a significant history of collaborations and productions made exclusively in the analog domain. He has performed at clubs and festivals including Berghain, The Bunker and Mutek. This Sample Pack was created by Erika and Jay during studio sessions for “The Listeners” and features 100 x pure, raw analog house & techno loops that utilize the same production aesthetic as the EP, but with Higher tempos.
Erika and Jay “The Listeners” EP is also included in WAV format. – “Tripping Leftfield House/Electronica Jams Hybrid EP” (Hard Wax)
– 8 X “Detroit Meets Berlin” Pure RAW Analog House & Techno Jams
– Delivered as 100 X 44.1k/24-Bit WAV Loops Individually Labeled by BPM
– These Jams Are NOT Included on the EP but Utilize the Same Production Aesthetic with Higher Tempos
– Each Jam Is Contained in a BPM Labeled Folder Featuring Multiple Loops with Various Musical Elements
– The Loops Are Compatible with Any DAW
– Tempos Include 118, 122, 125, 127, 128 & 130 BPM
– 100% Copyright Free for Use in Your Productions.