Volume 11. “Organically grown” with minimal processing, “Warm & Natural” offers up 25 Song Sets for your acoustic-oriented projects. That’s more than 1000 drum loops and single hits. Its earthy and “wooden” approach is perfect for everything from modern folk, to acoustic blues, to alt country. It all starts with the 1962 Slingerland wood snare (8″ x 15″) that provides a deeper and “more round” sound. This, combined with a lighter and smoother playing style, allows seemless integration into the overall acoustic environment (unlike typical pop/rock drum mixes which are more aggressive).
In addition to stick and side-stick snares grooves, there are many brush- and Blastix-based grooves as well. If you’re producing natural and relatively unplugged music, then you’ll find “Warm & Natural” an indispensable tool for your songwriting and production. There is a wide range of starting BPMs (59 to 179), but many are mid- and down-tempo due to the natural tendencies acoustic styles of music. Like all our volumes, simply find the master loop that fits your song and then choose from as many as 44 other loops in each Song Set® to complete your project with uparallelled realism. Click here for technical notes on recording, microphones and drum kit.
• 1100 drum loops and single hits in 25 super-deep Song Sets®
• Ideal for every acoustic and semi-acoustic — folk, blues, alt, country
• Many brush, rim and Blastix grooves • Some odd-time Song Sets
• 200 megs of matching multi-velocity single hits (sticks and brushes)
• Tempos ranging from 59-179 BPM
• Matching mix across entire volume for using loops from different Song Sets.
• More than one gig of material on 2 CDs (24-bit version)