Chamber Strings is a highly detailed and flexible chamber string library (6,5,3,3,1) recorded by expert recording engineer. A range of exciting and revolutionary techniques for recording longs, as well as freshly conceived scripting concepts allowed the natural dynamic movements of the musicians to be maintained, while remaining playable and intuitive. Uniquely wonderful scoring stage, used on many orchestral, film and TV projects. Utilising the dryness of the room, featured multiple mic positions with natural air absorption.
To recreate the natural bleed of a real recording environment, the close mics of all sections were left open and set at their natural panning and levels while recording each instrument section. The “Bleeds” mic adds a unique and realistic flavour to mockups and compositions.
– Recorded in situ
– True Legato samples
– 7 mic positions (Decca, Sides, Rears, XY, Close Ribbon, Bleeds, Close Leader)
– Longs recorded with natural dynamic movement
– Included Room Tone patch
– Over 30,000 samples
– Edited from over 300GB of source material
– Recorded at 96KHz 24bit and delivered at 48KHz 24bit ncw
– Full version of Kontakt 5.5.2+
– 13.3GB Disk space required (27GB required during installation)
– Minimum 4GB RAM (8GB Recommended)
– Intel® i5 2.2GHz+ or equivalent