AQUIVER now delivers 1000 powerful, deep and soaring granular sounds and weights around 4GB. It is powered by a custom granular engine that can play hundreds of small grains of audio with no huge CPU impact. AQUIVER is ideal for movie scoring, underscore and futuristic sound design. It features realtime recording of knob movements, a FX engine with bread-and-butter effects and a unique lock switch. Using that, you can skip through instruments while locking the current settings in place. Perfect for trying out different sounds without loosing current knob and/or effect settings. A new volume knob with motion recording has been added as well as the possibility to now play back motion recordings in ping-pong (forward/backward) mode for smoother transitions.
WHAT YOU GET 1300 preset instruments
– strings, noises, sweeps, textures, atmospheres and soundscapes
– chords, braams, drones, guitars, pads, pianos, vocal fx and wind sounds
– powerful granular engine
– effects section with filter, flanger, phaser, delay and reverb
– all effect settings can be modulated via one effect knob in realtime
– grain control: flux, spray, smooth, shift, detune and transpose
– realtime knob movement recording for interesting patterns
– lock button to switch sounds without loosing current settings
– retrig button for retriggering knob movement recordings
– forward / backward knob movement playback
– effects randomization
– detailed motion knob editing via tables
– low CPU and memory footprint
What’s new in Aquiver v1.2? – You’ll get 300 brand-new instruments (now 1300 instruments in total).
– New Sweeps, Braams, Vocoded and Orchestral sounds.
– Precise editing of each knob motion recording.