Euphonia: Usually the final mix of a music production does not translate well with all audio devices (e.g. HiFi, car audio, smartphone) at the beginning. To achieve this in an effective manner is not easy to master! Gainrider is a (vocal-) gain riding tool which gives fully control over the gain riding process. Gainrider let you control all aspects of the gain riding process, for the perfect ride! Impress is a wideband stereo compressor including side-chaining, various prefilter options and state-of-the-art over sampling. Impress is a wideband stereo compressor including side-chaining,
various prefilter options and state-of-the-art over sampling. LA xLimit is an advanced look ahead, wideband linked-stereo limiter including ISP (inter sample peak) detection and oversampling. The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today’s mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing.
– Euphonia v1.9 MAC OSX-HEXWARS
– GainRider v1.7 MAC OSX-HEXWARS
– Impress v1.4 MAC OSX-HEXWARS
– LA xLimit v1.4 MAC OSX-HEXWARS
– Euphonia is an optimal audio spectrum balancing plugin which equalizes automatically any audio input based on a few standard average spectrum curves.
– These few standard curves have the advantage that they work very well with the majority of audio devices.
– Using Euphonia right after the final mix of your music production could eliminate missing low/high end, mixing mistakes, general spectrum balancing problems or even compensate poor listening environment.
– Euphonia compares the spectral fingerprint against build-in curves (Pop/Rock/Dance/Jazz/EDM) and calculates filter settings so that the spectrum of the audio follows the selected average spectrum curves.
– The spectral adjustment is done in a very gentle way, it does not harm any tonal information but impacts the overall spectrum balance. It also tries to keep the overall loudness.
– Easy setup of algorithm sensitivity
– Detailed control of gain modification (min, max, idle)
– Exact control when gain modification happens (pre delay)
– Large display to monitor visually impact of plugin parameters
– Flexible pre filter including preset ITU 1770 filter curve
– DAW side chaining (VST3/RTAS) or channel 3+4 (VST2)
– Read/Write automation data
– A/B control
The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of compression applications in today’s mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing. So, Impress could be used to shape subtle a snare sound, glue different tracks on instrument bus and even do complex tasks like deessing or voice over’s. Impress includes an enhanced compressor, multiband filter for main signal, filter for detector signal and flexible signal monitoring.
LA xLimit Features: An advanced look ahead, wideband linked-stereo limiter including ISP (inter sample peak) detection and oversampling. The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today’s mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing. LA xLimit is specifically designed for mastering, digital editing, multimedia and any application that requires limiting of the digital signal with top notch quality and lowest aliasing. LA xLimiter guarantees ultra fast and overshot free response by using advanced look ahead algorithms. In order to fulfill today’s TV, broadcast and music production requirements LA xLimiter offers True-Peak limiting (ISP) based on ITU-1770 specification and on top of it up to 8x “real” oversampling. Combined with True-Peak limiting reaches even highest production standards. LA xLimit includes an advanced adaptive release control system which reduces massively artifacts caused by fixed release times. Both stereo channels can be freely linked/unlinked to increase limiting sensitivity.
Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS