TEAM R2R | 23.10.2018 | WiN: 22.8 | MAC FiXED: 21.16 MB
(Win32/64; AAX*, AU, STANDALONE, RTAS, VST)
WHAT’S THE SMALLEST, MOST POWERFUL BASS AMP IN THE WORLD? THE MARK STUDIO 2!
This exciting software gives you:
– 6 Markbass heads
– 9 Markbass cabinets
– and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
– Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
– Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2×15″), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 104HF (front-ported 4×10″), STD 106HF (front-ported 6×10″), Classic 108 (sealed 8×10″), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1×12″), New York 804 (front-ported 4x”) and New York 122 (front-ported 2×12″)
– Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
– Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
– Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
– Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels