Team R2R | 12 Jan 2019 | WiN: 10.6 MB | OSX: 24.9 MB
AAX AU VST VST3
Audio sample trigger plugin. Drag’n drop samples and trigger them with your audio. Spice up your drums loops and recordings.
Plugin formats: AAX/AudioUnits/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64 bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows
Trigger samples by analyzing the input signal.
ZERO samples trigger latency.
Trigger signal & event graph with dynamics settings on top.
Unlimited number of samples per preset that can be organized and grouped by drag & drop.
Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter graphs.
Samples can be recorded from the audio input.
The sample editor supports cropping and adjusting fade times.
Supports HiDPI (Retina) displays with HiDPI hosts.
The triggered samples can be modulated by level, by pitch and by 4-pole filters.
Built-in system-wide preset management with import and export of preset files with all samples included, compatible across platforms and hosts.
A Mac with an Intel CPU running OS X 10.6.8 or newer or a windows machine running Windows XP or newer. Supports 32-bit & 64-bit OS.
A host application that supports AAX, AudioUnits, VST or VST3 plugins running in 32-bit or 64-bit mode.
Windows: An application to display pdf files to read the included manual.
version 3.5.3 Changes:
– Two user modulation knobs allow for configurable automation with settings per layer.
– Improved filter calculations to solve a few edge cases.
– The global tuning setting is now an automatable parameter visible in hosts.
– Next/prev sample in folder buttons now work for non-existing samples.
– Bug-fix: remove “not found” message if a non-existing sample is replaced