Dualism, a stereo control and analysis effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Dualism is a complete toolkit for stereo work, featuring a comprehensive audio visualisation suite. Used as a final stage in mastering and monitor control, and at the top and bottom of every channel, Dualism ensures absolute stereo mastery.
Fully equipped stereo toolkit.
Input section for A/Bs, signal correction and gain structuring.
Stereo processing section with Width, Mid->Side and Side->Mid.
Extensive suite of visualisation options.
Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
Channelstrip input controls
M/S encode and decode
Extensive options for gain structuring
High-pass filters for Mid and Side
Comprehensive stereo field control
Monitor controller functionality
Supports dual inputs with crossfade and delay for A/B of signals
PPMs and Bendymeters
Fully featured FFT Spectrum Analyser
Octave, 1/3rd Octave and 1/12th Octave displays
2D and 3D Spectrographs
Lissajous and Oscilloscope displays
Phase Meter and Correlation Meter
1/3rd Octave RMS Analyser
Phase Spectrum analyser
ITU1770 Short-Term loudness history and histogram display
Full ITU1770 / EBU r128 / ATSC A/85 loudness metering support
Full-screen mode and PNG screenshots
– Fix bug with AAX automation whereby discrete parameters could jump.
– Fix bug with mousewheel on windows to left of main screen on windows.
– Improve determinism of automation when rendering.
– Improve handling of OS load dialog for presets.
– Improvements for latency reporting both realtime and offline.
– “Single line” draw style.
– Additional presets.
– Fix bug causing rare crashes on window close.
– Optimise DSP CPU usage. About 3x faster now.
– Target colour pref affects both clip and target.
– Space no longer closes fullscreen. Use escape.