Kleen | 03 Dec 2015 | AU [Stereo] | Skin “Bright Metal” | 10 MB
Blue Cat’s DP Meter Pro (DPMP) is a unique audio analysis tool: it combines very flexible and customizable audio meters with advanced side chaining control capabilities thanks to its MIDI and automation outputs. The metering capabilities of the DPMP plug-in let you control and monitor audio signals exactly the way you want: almost every aspect of the peak, RMS and crest factor meters can be customized. It proposes five different scales by default, including Bob Katz’s popular K-System scales (K-12, K-14, K-20), and you can create your own.
– Multichannel peak, RMS & crest factor meter.
– True dynamic range measurement with levels histograms.
– Instant, average and maximum audio levels.
– Modular user interface to fit into your workflow, with multiple screen sizes.
– Total control over the metering characteristics, including attack/release shape.
– Bob Katz’s K-System scales support (K-12 / K-14 / K-20 and custom)
– Mono, stereo, mid-side or surround analysis.
– Record measurements (peak, RMS, crest factor, clip etc.) as automation curves.
– Control in real time any MIDI-compatible plug-in or external MIDI device with the generated envelopes thanks to the plugin’s MIDI CC output. See the Tutorials section for more examples.
– Manage the shape of the output envelope: record reversed envelope, change amount of signal, and offset the generated envelope. This lets you use the plug-in for side chain ducking, compression and much more.
– Easy ‘stereoness’ and phase cancelation measurement.