A broad collection of grooves for laid back and vocal-driven pop/rock.
This collection of drum grooves was put together with the demanding singer-songwriter in mind. For anyone looking to write vocal- and melody-driven music where the drums are meant to serve as the backbone of the rhythm section but never get in the way of what matters the most: the song. Expect a variety of fundamental and mellow grooves for ballads, mid- and uptempo songs for use in any pop, acoustic rock or laid back music fitting the broad definition of what “singer-songwriter” music is today. Think Albert Hammond, James Taylor, Marc Cohn, Boz Scaggs, Elton John, John Mayer and Ricky Lee Jones and you’ll get a perfect sonic image of what these grooves sound like.
– Drum grooves and fills inspired by the singer-songwriter genre
– Performed by professional drummer
– Approx. 450 individually played files
– 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel
– Tempos ranging from 60 BPM to 138 BPM
– Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills, etc.)