This course of piano technique exercises Vol.4 is specially designed for you to learn to play different rhythmic figures incorporating them to the practice of C major scale . This course is not focused on learning to play C Major scale, but using this scales as a tool to learn to play rhythmical figures.
This course contains:
– 100% practical videos where it shows how to work each figure.
– Tips to be able to play efficiently and incorporate it into the daily technique routine.
– Incorporation of rhythmical solfeggio to master the figures worked.
– Explanation of each figure for greater understanding.
Register in this course and make that leap to a greater mastery of rhythmic figures such as:
– Whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eight notes, sixteenth notes.
– Triplets and its subdivisions.
– Combination of eighth notes and sixteenth notes, dotted notes.
What you’ll learn:
– Students will be able to play and recognize these rhythmical figures with more sound control and accurracy.
– You will learn how to use rhythmical solfeggio when you practice these exercises.
– You will add more variations to your scale practice in order to master rhythm.