Use zone 7 to transform a less than perfect mix down into a commercial quality EDM track. Mastering electronic music is not easy. In fact, it’s downright hard as hell. Getting your tracks to sound loud, punchy, rich, full and clean all at the same time can have you pulling your hair out in no-time or worse, abandoning a project altogether. Luckily, there are so many mastering plugins and tools out there designed to make our lives easier when it comes to mastering our EDM tracks. One of the best plugins to master your tracks is Ozone. It comes packed with features to help you glue your mix, balance frequencies, add richness and character and get your tracks sounding as loud and proud as the big boys.
You’ll be learning things like:
– EQ techniques for a cleaner mix, tighter bottom end, and a top end that sparkles
– Multiband compression for a more balanced track that plays well on any system
– Stereo imaging that will result in a wider, richer master that translates well on different systems
– Using distortion and saturation for extra richness and character
– How to get your tracks loud without distortion
– Using Ozone’s new vintage modules to add vibe and warmth