A great introductory guide to electronic music production in FL Studio.
Are you an avid listener of electronic music? Fascinated by it maybe? Now is your chance to learn it. This isn’t a ‘Learn how to become famous in 5 days’ course, no, the aim of this course is to teach the basics of electronic music production as well as touching on some more advanced techniques – while keeping it fun! You will learn about effective drum programming techniques, how to write a solid bassline that fits well with your drums, basic music theory that can be practically applied to what you’re doing, and much more. This course will take 2 weeks on average to complete, after that, be prepared for hours of extensive production work and researching – you’ll be addicted!
What are the requirements?
– A quality pair of headphones (over-ear is preferable for bass response)
– A computer that can run the FL Studio Demo
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 29 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
– In this course, you will learn how to program drums, bass and synths
– In this course, you will learn about samples and Midi, and what they’re used for
– You will learn about the frequency spectrum, what sounds go where
– You will also learn the basics of sound design and mixing techniques
– By the end of the course you will be able to create your first song
– By the end of this course you will have learnt skills that can be applied regularly in the world of music production