BATTERY is the cutting-edge drum and percussion sampler from Native Instruments that lets you create awesome beats and explore new sounds. In this course, Evan Sutton covers everything you need to know about drum programming and sampling with the app, from developing beats with BATTERY’s factory kits to customizing its library to fit your sound. He’ll show how to use different control surfaces and adjust the way BATTERY reacts to incoming MIDI and knobs. He’ll also help you experiment with modulation, audio effects, loops, and sidechaining and help you save your patches for use in DAWs like Logic Pro and Ableton Live.
* Playing and editing factory kits
* Importing and playing raw audio
* Customizing MIDI settings and macros
* Modifying samples using alternate playback modes
* Vintage drum machine emulation
* Signal routing for optimal mixing
* Saving and archiving kits and sounds