Learn How To Create 3 Full Tracks With Logic Pro X From The Ground Up And From Scratch in This Logic Pro X Masterclass. In this class you will learn how to master Logic Pro X and how to create full productions in no time! We will also create 3 full productions from scratch in this class, from the idea stage to a complete finished professional sounding track. You will also get those 3 full productions as templates so you can open them on your computer to see how the projects are built up. Feel free to copy settings and / or different presets or sounds.
LAST UPDATED October 2018 Version 10.4.2
– Do you know that Logic Pro X is one of the most used music programs in the world? You can create, edit and arrange music as well as do many other things, even creating videos.
– Not only Music Production but Also How to Make It As The Professional Music Producers
– Start getting creative with Logic Pro and make music quick.
– Learn how to get organized and getting your projects clean leading to a better end result.
– Discover Apple Loops and how to create a whole Project within just an hour.
– Learn how to Master Logic Pro X with a lot of different quick tips and key commands.
– Get creative with the Piano Roll and MIDI – learn how to quickly come up with chords that you would never ever think about doing.
Master Logic Pro X in just a DAY!
What you’ll learn:
– You will get from knowing nothing about Logic Pro X to creating 3 full Tracks in just about a few days
– You will learn how to create with Logic and get results instead of just learning theory
– You will learn all of the different well known (and not well known) tips & tricks to enhance your workflow
– You will go from beginner to advanced by JUST taking this course – nothing else is required
– You will learn how to integrate Logic with Apple’s Ecosystem (such as iPad and / or Mac)
Who this course is for?
– Anyone who WANT to learn Logic Pro X DAW from the ground up
– Anyone who WANT to produce music with Logic Pro X
– Anyone who WANT to learn how to record music directly into Logic
– Anyone who WANT to mix & master music with Logic at your home
– Anyone who WANT to switch from other DAW to Logic Pro X
– Anyone who WANT to learn the small things about Logic even if you already are an experienced user
– Anyone who WANT understand what you’re doing in Logic instead of guessing your way through
– Anyone who WANT to learn how to actually create music with Logic Pro X