The Wurlitzer V is a high end software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. As most producers know, the legendary bright and overdriven Wurlitzer sound heard on classic records also comes from the use of fine amplifiers, micing and processing. This is why the Wurlitzer V goes further by putting you in command of a studio from the 70’s, filled with vintage stomp boxes and classic tube amps… everything you need to get a true classic vibe!
A soulful reproduction
Arturia is proud to revive this classic by introducing a high-end physical modeling reproduction. Where most sample libraries would only focus on recording several facets of the instrument, the Wurlitzer V brings you an in-depth reproduction, along with a complete studio environment to fully experience the feeling of this electric piano. Boutique effects and guitar tube amps were the key to the alchemy of the Wurlitzer sound, back in the 70’s.
Today, the Wurlitzer V reintroduces a modeled studio environment including the very same amps, microphones and effects. If you are looking for an authentic electric piano, able to take you anywhere from classic mellow sounds to psychedelic heights, the Wurlitzer V is the perfect instrument.
v2.3.1: New Features:
– KeyLab MK2 Integration
– Clicking on the preset browser “Clear All” button now scrolls back the result list to its top
– Reworked preset leveling and consistency
– Envelope is no more retriggered when receiving note-on event with zero velocity
– No more random stuck notes
– User MIDI configuration is now properly recalled when loaded from an external file
– Fixed an issue where you had to click twice on the empty MIDI configuration to properly select it
– Default MIDI configuration is now properly working
– No more white flash when resizing our instruments inside macOS applications in AU
– Various Komplete Kontrol / Maschine improvement
– No more crash when a “Song Select” message is received
– No more cracks and glitches appearing when modifying effects dry/wet parameters
– User preset saving feature is now working properly
– No more duplicated presets
– Live 10 doesn’t crash anymore when browsing preset from AU version
– Resizing the plugin window don’t open the export bank popup for some users anymore
– No more crash when switching instruments on a track in FL Studio on macOS