The Wurlitzer V is a high end software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. As most producers know, the legendary bright and overdriven Wurlitzer sound heard on classic records also comes from the use of fine amplifiers, micing and processing. This is why the Wurlitzer V goes further by putting you in command of a studio from the 70’s, filled with vintage stomp boxes and classic tube amps… everything you need to get a true classic vibe!
A soulful reproduction
Arturia is proud to revive this classic by introducing a high-end physical modeling reproduction. Where most sample libraries would only focus on recording several facets of the instrument, the Wurlitzer V brings you an in-depth reproduction, along with a complete studio environment to fully experience the feeling of this electric piano. Boutique effects and guitar tube amps were the key to the alchemy of the Wurlitzer sound, back in the 70’s.
Today, the Wurlitzer V reintroduces a modeled studio environment including the very same amps, microphones and effects. If you are looking for an authentic electric piano, able to take you anywhere from classic mellow sounds to psychedelic heights, the Wurlitzer V is the perfect instrument.
– Previous / next preset control from Keylab Essential now works properly
– Extended GUI panel now opens properly in FL Studio
– Improved GUI integration in DAWs
– Improved retina / multi-screen GUI support
– Instruments user interfaces now open properly on case sensitive OS
– It is now possible to process audio at different sample rates with RME Babyface audio interfaces
– No more crash happens when deleting two tracks with the same instrument in a DAW
– Sharp automations applied to on/off type parameters now work properly in AAX