Vortex SoundWaves v3 is a plugin instrument (VST/AU) and a collection of Kontakt 5 & Sfz instruments made with genuine analog synthesizers, physical modeled instruments as well as treated acoustic sound sources. With the newly added user interface, Vortex SoundWaves is not only suited for ambient music production, but also for any synthesizer based music like synthwave, vaporwave, synthpop, techno, electronica, etc.
The plugin instrument features:
– LFO with Depth and Rate controls
– A sub oscillator
– Amplitude range controls
– Poly, mono & legato modes
– A glide control when in mono mode
– Pitch Bend
The scripted Kontakt 5 instruments feature:
– ADSR envelopes
– Reverb/EQ controls
– Unison/Portamento/Legato controls
– More fine tuning controls
GUI for the Kontakt 5 instruments:
If you don’t have Kontakt 5, the plain 24 bit wav files are included with the Sfz mapping. The wav files have been named for easy mapping into any samplers. The plugin instrument is compatible with all major DAW.
New: 10 new space sounds have been added in v3!
The download include:
– VST plugin instrument for Windows both 32 bit & 64 bit
– VST/AU plugin instrument for Mac OSX
– 35 Kontakt 5/Sfz instruments
– All the original WAV files
– A Quickstart Guide (pdf file)