By developing our own proprietary and optimized virtual analog oscillators and filters, WOW brings the most accurate digital reproduction of the 2600’s fat analog sound to your desktop. All of the original control features from the ARP 2600 are there, and because you can now save your carefully programmed patches, the TimewARP 2600 is even better than the real thing!
TimewARP 2600 is an emulation of the classic ARP 2600 analog synthesizer.
* 3 VCOs – all capable of generating audio band and Low Frequency (LF) signals.
* 1 Lo-Pass Resonant Filter – supports variable-depth self-oscillation and audio band and LF control modulation.
* 1 Sample & Hold – driven by either an internal, external, or MIDI Beat Clock. Can also be used as LFO source.
* 1 Ring Modulator.
* 1 Noise Generator – adjustable from white to red noise.
* 2 Envelope Generators – 1 ADSR, 1 AR.
* 1 Envelope Follower.
* 1 VCA – 2 audio inputs, 1 linear control input, 1 exponential control input. Also has initial gain control.
* 4 plug multiple module.
* Stereo Reverb.
* Output Pan.
* Electronic Switch.
* Lag Processor – LF filtering from 1.2 to 1200Hz.
* 2 Inverter Modules – both with attenuable inputs.
* Preamp In – mono or stereo.
* Virtual ARP 3620 Keyboard.
* Variable-rate portamento, octave switch, pitch bend, LFO controls including delayed sine wave vibrato depth and speed.
* LFO Outputs – include square, triangle, and sine waves.
* External LFO-In – allows keyboard voltages to be modulated by any signal present on the TimewARP 2600.
* Interval Latch Switch – will latch a two note interval for use as single key play.
* 2 Upper Voice Outputs.
* Multiple or Single Trigger Mode – provides for single or multiple gates for slurred notes.
* Keyboard Repeat Mode – provides auto repeat or repeat on key-press synchronized to keyboard LFO and MIDI Beat Clock.