Team R2R | 17 September 2018 | WiN: 4.6 MB | MAC: 11.3 MB
AAX, AU, VSTi, x86, x64
TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with an exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possiblities. Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects and pads. Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that it’s possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don’t need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts!
– 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle and sine waveforms.
– 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color.
– 2 high quality analog sounding resonance filters with different modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP).
– Different filter routing possiblities (parallel and serial). With the possiblity to choose the oscillator sources.
– Full stereo signal path.
– FM / RingMode support.
– 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms.
– Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for osc I and osc II).
– 2 lfo’s with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes and the possibility to modulate the rate.
– 3 adsr’s.
– Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode. Trigger and host sync mode.
– Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing.
– Optional sequencer or arpeggiator.
– Basic effects: high pass filter, chorus, eq, reverb and delay.
– Mono and polyphonic mode.
– Microtuning support.
– Resizable UI.
– You choose your favorite UI colors.
– And a lot more…
Improved more natural volume PAN (v 1.1.7)
LFO SLEW added for smooth transitions(SH, SAW, Rectangle) (v 1.1.7)
Improved ADSR scaling (v 1.1.6)
Minor bug fixes (v 1.1.5)
Improved ADSR range (v 1.1.5)
Velocity intensity knob with different scalings added (v 1.1.4)