Syntronik is a cutting-edge virtual synthesizer that raises the bar in sound quality and flexibility thanks to the most advanced sampling techniques combined with a new hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine. Syntronik includes 17 amazing instruments, available as a collection or separately, with over 2,000 preset sounds covering a wide selection from 38 of the most iconic to ultra-rare and painstakingly multi-sampled vintage synthesizers. Syntronik’s synthesis engine goes well beyond traditional sampling thanks to a brand new analog modeled filter section created with the utmost expertise from IK, the pioneer in virtual circuit modeling. This is coupled with exclusive DRIFT™ technology to accurately reproduce the behavior of oscillators from real hardware synths. All of this combined with an effects section that is unrivaled in the world of virtual instruments along with advanced features like 4-part layers, splits and arpeggiators make Syntronik the ultimate source of inspiration with the widest palette of synthesizer sounds ranging from exact reproductions of the originals to sounds never heard before that will stand out from the crowd in productions covering any genre and style.
– 17 powerful instruments with familiar panel designs and easy to use controls
– A collection of 38 iconic synthesizers and string machines
– Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
– 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
– DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
– Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
– True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with layers and splits
– 4 dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures
– 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
– More than 50GB of sounds and over 2,000 presets
– Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
– Optimized resizable interface
– Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 3 for more expandability
– Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
– Fully functional free version also available
An Array of Synthesizers Syntronik includes the following 38 amazing synths and string machines offering more than 2,000 instrument presets:
ARP String Ensemble (Solina)
Elka Rhapsody 490
Hohner String Performer
Minimoog Model D
Moog Opus 3
Moog Taurus I
Moog Taurus II
Moog Taurus 3
Oberheim SEM (Synthesizer Expander Module)
PPG Wave 2.3
Realistic Concertmate MG-1
Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings
Roland RS-505 Paraphonic
Roland TB-303 Bassline
Sequential Circuits Prophet-10
Sequential Circuits Prophet-5
What’s New in Syntronik version 1.1:
– Quick Edit on Multi page: now features dedicated level and pan sliders as well as effects and arpeggiator bypass for all parts at once.
– Effects – new drag & drop repositioning, chain presets, lock and global bypass shortcut features.
– MIDI assignable aftertouch for enhanced performance expression.
– The length of arpeggiator patterns is now controllable via MIDI.
– Vibrato can now be assigned to either the Modwheel or the Aftertouch.
– Faster database rebuilding process for streamlined library management.