Team R2R | 10 Aug 2016 | WiN: 32.2MB | OSX: 87.5 MB
r4e | August 9th 2016 | WiN ONLY: 67 MB
Superior Drummer 2.0 is the professional drum sampler. With its excellent sounding sample-engine, its phenomenal realistic room sounds and its unrivaled extensive feature-list, it truly sets the industry standard in contemporary digital drum production. 20 GB of excellent drum sounds for professional music-production. Recorded with extensive and adjustable microphone-bleed and the unique room sound of legendary recording studio Avatar New York. Mixer presets by top producer Neil Dorfsman (Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits, Kiss, Joss Stone, Genesis, John Mayer and Chris Cornell).
– Windows 10 compatibility since version 2.4.2
– tempo changes now better handled when bouncing through mixer.This affects only some of the EZX black boxes that react to tempo changes.
– changing MIDI as numbers immediately updates the current assigned keys menu.
– E-drum MIDI presets somewhat adjusted to harmonize with EZdrummer 2.
– rare preset bug fixed. If there was a folder with presets among the user presets and this folder got sorted to be last in the menu, then any preset created during a session could not be deleted.
– crash avoided if default lib is somehow broken enough to warrant a warning but that warning never get’s the time to display before another lib is loaded.
– Support for upcoming EZX sound libraries
– Unwanted focus grabbing in ProTools improved.
– fix for pitch Reset. Should now reset only selected drums and not ‘Fix’ anything else by mistake.
– fix for rare situation where an EZX1 could get stuck in an unauthorized state.
– fix for crash when setting path to S1 libs. (Since 2.4.1)
– fix for spurious appearance of non-working EZX POPROCK sometimes when EZdrummer 2 or its demo was installed.