The first software adaption of Roland’s legendary SRX expansion boards, SRX Orchestra brings to your DAW some of the most beloved and recorded orchestral sounds in history. SRX Orchestra provides hundreds of fresh, inspiring sounds for composers, film scoring or any situation where realistic orchestral sounds and vocals are needed. Flutes, clarinets, choirs and even robust percussion are featured prominently alongside patches that deliver multiple orchestral voices via a single keypress. With over 425 orchestral patches and the ability to create and customize your own, SRX Orchestra is destined to become a legend for the second time.
Originally only available as a user-installed expansion board for the popular SRX compatible JV and Fantom series of hardware synthesizers, Roland has modeled every aspect of these beloved cards down to the circuit and in software so that they can be used by today’s musicians from the convenience of their favorite DAW and without having to use a screwdriver.
SRX Orchestra showcases the following features:
– Digital Circuit Behavior (DCB) faithfully captures every detail of the original SRX based expansion
– 425 orchestral patches and 128 user configurable slots
– All new user interface provides quick access to the original controls and parameters
– 64-bit VST2, VST3 and AU support
– Simple installation and updates via Roland Cloud Manager