Hi folks, first off, this is no scene release and – sorry mac mates – even not a hybrid release. It consists of 6 nero images which i’ve tested thoroughly and can fully confirm working pretty well, even the spectramove utility does a good job shifting this baby around.
This package includes:
– the cd images (which are all .nrg format and don’t contain a mac partition),
– the spectramove utility ( to move .dat library and change registry entries )
– updater to 1.2 for vsti and rtas
Another thing i’m happy to confirm is THIS THING ROCKS!!! IT’S A MUST HAVE!!!
One of the best ambient & space texture machines avaliable. Once you used it
you’ll love it. the spectrasonics description beneath is definitely NOT the usual hype…
some info from the developer:
The world’s most Massive Synth
The Atmosphere Dream Synth ModuleЦ, is a new type of software plug-in instrument that integrates a massive, three gigabyte core library of more than one thousand unique sounds and layer elements, with a powerful and intuitive interface for shaping new textures. Atmosphere works as a native plug-in instrument in all major hosts like Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase, Nuendo and Pro-Tools.
The range of sounds this instrument is capable of is astonishing, from lush ethereal pads, to powerful leads, crystalline glass swells to dark brooding atonal clouds, unusual synth basses, evocative ambiences, deep drones, complex textures, vintage analog sounds, disturbing noise FX, europhasers, gorgeous ambient string ensembles, thick trance/techno sounds, wavetable sweeps, vocoded choirs, dense vocal washes, transparent evolutions, and shimmering prisms of harmonic convergence. Sounds this rich put even the best hardware synths to shame!
The stellar Sound Quality is this instrument’s number one feature. The scope of sounds it can produce is very broad, making it extremely versatile in a wide variety of musical situations. This is made possible because there has never been a programmable synth released with such a massive, high resolution core wavetable to work with?completely dedicated to sound design elements (no stock pianos or oboes!)
The core library of a thousand powerful sounds is just the starting point for your own creations. The beauty of Atmosphere is in its “dual-layer” concept. You can immediately mix and match the layers of any of the 1,000 patches, and tweak each layer fully independently. That’s over a million possible combinations! Each layer has its own multimode resonant filters, four LFOs, three envelopes and matrix modulation. There is also an additional master filter for quick tone shaping. The possibilities for creative manipulation are phenomenal… and yet it is so easy to use.
Atmosphere is an amazing sounding instrument, designed to inspire and surprise for many years.
– 3.7 gig core library offers vast array of textures to explore
– 1,000 patches by award-winning sound designer Eric Persing
– All NEW Sounds
– Powerful interface and synthesis capabilities
– Dynamic layering of sounds for over 1,000,000 mix combinations
– Easy to use… Built-in patch management system
– Fully programmable
– Total recall with your sequence
– Multimode resonant Filters for each layer, plus Master Filters
– Three envelopes per layer for Pitch, Filter and Amplitude
– Matrix-style modulation routing, four LFOs
– Powered by custom 32 bit UVI engine
– Cross platform plug-in compatibility
Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic,
Digital Performer, Pro Tools, Cubase SX, Ableton LIVE, Nuendo, Fruity Loops,
Acid Pro and many other VST hosts.
*also works in Sonar 2.0 with a VST wrapper (not included)
512 MB RAM, 3.9 GB free hard disc space