The Solina V is our latest vintage keyboard recreation bringing back the classic Arp/Eminent Solina string machine. The Solina V is our latest venture into classic keyboards. We have modeled and faithfully reproduced the classic Arp/Eminent Solina string ensemble to generate those warm and fuzzy string sounds that graced so many hit records.
This Years Super Model
We began by modeling the original Solina MK1 from Eminent making sure that the Violin, viola, cello, horn and trumpet sounds was as rich and warm as the original. The renowned ENSEMBLE effect was carefully modeled and is a thing of beauty that cannot be found in any of the sample based string machines.
One step beyond
Besides the original features of the Solina that we recreated we took a step further and expanded the sonic pallet beyond anything the original designers could have imagined. Additions like the Vox Humana and Resonators from the Polymoog synthesizer, original paraphonic and new polyphonic modes of operation, a 24dB per octave filter on the bass section, LFO, Arpeggiator, etc. all add up to creating the biggest and baddest string machine ever.
V 2.3.0: New features:
– Redesigned Preset Browser interface
– Added 50% zoom size
– Added maximize height button
– Improved GUI integration in DAWs
– Improved retina / multi-screen GUI support
– Instruments user interfaces now open properly on case sensitive OS
– It is now possible to process audio at different sample rates with RME Babyface audio interfaces
– No more crash happens when deleting two tracks with the same instrument in a DAW
– Sharp automations applied to on/off type parameters now work properly in AAX