A giant has returned to life. Oberheim’s legendary SEM – Synthesizer Expander Module – is back for the first time as a high-end software emulation exclusive TAE technology. Faithfully reproducing the warm Oberheim SEM tone, the Oberheim SEM V is also polyphonic, with a full array of innovative sonic features. Favored by top artists and producers such as Goldfrapp, Herbie Hancock and even John Carpenter for its fatness and unique harmonic spectrum, the Oberheim sound is an absolute must have for your studio.
Analog masterpiece revisited
Accurately recreating the tone, waveshapes, multimode 12dB/octave filter and other detailed characteristics, the Oberheim SEM V delivers all the deep analog sounds that made its grand ancestor so unique and praised among all analog synthesizers. The Oberheim SEM V also expands the possibilities of the original thanks to powerful additional features. Besides polyphony, MIDI control and arpeggiation, a full set of new parameters is available.
The SEM V not only excels at growling basses and textured leads, but it also brings the warm brasses, ethereal pads, and amazing sequences possible on the expensive Oberheim 8 Voice model. By using the 8 Voice Programmer module, it becomes extremely intuitive to edit each SEM voice independently to create lively modulations in your sound. But you can even go further in shaping complex sounds, by using the advanced Keyboard Follow and the Modulation Matrix.
v2.3.1: New Features:
– KeyLab MK2 Integration
– Clicking on the preset browser “Clear All” button now scrolls back the result list to its top
– Reworked preset leveling and consistency
– Envelope is no more retriggered when receiving note-on event with zero velocity
– No more random stuck notes
– User MIDI configuration is now properly recalled when loaded from an external file
– Fixed an issue where you had to click twice on the empty MIDI configuration to properly select it
– Default MIDI configuration is now properly working
– No more white flash when resizing our instruments inside macOS applications in AU
– Various Komplete Kontrol / Maschine improvement
– No more crash when a “Song Select” message is received
– No more cracks and glitches appearing when modifying effects dry/wet parameters
– User preset saving feature is now working properly
– No more duplicated presets
– Live 10 doesn’t crash anymore when browsing preset from AU version
– Resizing the plugin window don’t open the export bank popup for some users anymore
– No more crash when switching instruments on a track in FL Studio on macOS