Build custom synths, samplers, effects, and sound design tools Experiment with rack-style modular patching using Blocks Discover 70+ included instruments plus thousands of sounds in the User Library TRUE SONIC PLAYGROUND REAKTOR 6 is the ultimate creative toolkit for deep sound exploration, featuring cutting-edge DSP and high-fidelity sound. WHAT’S NEW: REAKTOR 6 makes advanced sonic experimentation more accessible than ever. Primary and Core Macro libraries are refined for ease of use with new categories and intuitive folder structure. Workflows are now more efficient thanks to a modernized interface, improved structure editing, and a revised property and navigation. Plus, new features like Table Framework, Bundles, and Scoped Buses unlock a new level of power to REAKTOR builders.
Blocks is a new framework that turns REAKTOR 6 into a fully-equipped, rack-style modular synth. Over 30 Blocks – including oscillators, filters, effects, modulators, and sequencers – come with REAKTOR 6. Among these Blocks are components from acclaimed NI synths such as ROUNDS and MONARK – all you need to start creating elaborate modular synth patches.
UNRIVALLED SOUND QUALITY
REAKTOR’s trademark sound quality is unmistakable. From anti-aliased oscillators and ZDF (zero delay feedback) filters to granular synthesis engines, a team of leading developers build every component in REAKTOR from the core level up using the most elegant algorithms. Their relentless pursuit of DSP excellence keeps this sonic toolkit at the head of its class. And everything inside is organized for immediate use in REAKTOR’s macro libraries for fast, creative building sessions.
FOR SOUND MAKERS OF ALL LEVELS
Newcomers can quickly start playing with over 70 REAKTOR Factory instruments, each loaded with presets to get you started. Or download one of over 4,000 free instruments created by the REAKTOR user community. Once the REAKTOR environment becomes familiar, patching with Blocks unlocks a world of on-the-fly sonic experimentation. And for those who want to dig deeper into the creative process, REAKTOR lets you build complete instruments from the ground up.
JOIN THE REAKTOR COMMUNITY
The REAKTOR community unites thousands of artists, sound designers, and instrument builders at all skill levels passionate about sound and instrument design. Discover the latest additions to the user library, upload your own creations, discuss new tips and tricks in the learning section, and be a part of a highly innovative and dedicated community of builders committed to advancing the future of sound.
READY FOR KONTROL
Control REAKTOR directly from a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard or MASCHINE. With the REAKTOR API, you can design fully-integrated performance setups. Create your own touch strip integration, custom displays, parameter mappings, light guide configurations, and more. Hybrid software/hardware instruments that are a true evolution in instrument design.
POWERED BY REAKTOR
REAKTOR is the technology platform behind some of NI’s most acclaimed instruments and effects like RAZOR and MONARK, TRAKTOR’s built-in effects, and the MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths. Discover the full extent of REAKTOR’s capabilities with these advanced products – all powered by REAKTOR.
What’s New? 6.2.2 — 2018-06-20
– The REAKTOR Core macro library has received a significant update, with many highlights.
– ADDED Non-transposed nonlinear Sallen–Key filter
– IMPROVED Cleaned up the internal structure of the transposed Sallen–Key filters. The TSK NLA filter sound is slightly changed
– ADDED 8-pole ladder filters
– ADDED A completely reworked set of shelving filters
– ADDED 6- and 8-pole bandpass Butterworth filters
– ADDED 2nd kind (resonating) Butterworth filters
– ADDED A completely reworked set of crossover macros
– ADDED Configurable notch count for phasers
– ADDED Thru-zero phaser and flanger, barberpole phaser and flanger, harmonic phaser
– ADDED Asymmetric overdrive. Antialiased versions of symmetric and asymmetric overdrives
– ADDED Bit and sample rate reduction effects
– ADDED Compressor
– ADDED Tempo and transport position synced LFO
– ADDED LFO toolkit
– ADDED Zero-crossing detector event processing macro
– IMPROVED CPU consumption of the Delay and ZDF Delay macros (slightly)
– FIXED Wrong phase deviation value at the output of the Phase Splitter macro inside the Freq Shift macro
– FIXED Some of the Math macros were sending initialization even in cases where they shouldn’t have
– FIXED xy2polar and toPolar macros now handle zero input
– FIXED OSX 10.13 – APFS formatted drives now show up in the browser