Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE – the highly enjoyable instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host. Everything is intuitively controllable via the fully integrated hardware – once you touch the tactile controller the fun and intuitive workflow takes over, allowing you to stay focused on what matters – the music.
POWER OF SOFTWARE
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
MASCHINE 2.4.6 OUT NOW!
Available now, MASCHINE 2.4.6 brings a new set of power features to MASCHINE’s sampling capabilities. Current MASCHINE 2 software owners can update for free – get the most from the ever-evolving world of MASCHINE – your workflow accelerator.
A NEW WAY TO SLICE
MASCHINE’s Manual slicing mode now features a new, intuitive way to work with your samples. Now, you can insert slice points on MASCHINE’s pads while the sample is playing – an ultra-fast and intuitive way to start turning a sample into your next beat.
VARIABLE SCENE LENGTH
Set Scene length independent of the length of your patterns.
USER DEFAULT PRESETS
The ‘Save As Default’ function lets you save your favorite plug-in settings as defaults.
New in version 2.4.6 Hotfix
Fixed a serious issue with recalling and saving the settings of some third party VST plug-ins. Version 2.4.6 replaces the previous 2.4.5 release.
New in version 2.4.5
– The length of Scenes can now be set manually independent of the lengths of Patterns in the Scene.
– Added a Loop control to the Transport to enable and disable Loop playback.
– In the Slicer, “Manual” mode has been extended to allow slicing a sample in real-time via the MASCHINE Pads.
– New export options Export by Scene, Export All, and export as AIFF.
– You can now browse by Product Group (Category / Vendor) via MASCHINE STUDIO and in the Software Browser.
– It is now possible to save the current state of an internal plug-in as its default state.
– Audio & MIDI settings are now part of MASCHINE’s Preferences.
– Many, many bug fixes.