THE REVIVAL OF A LEGEND: Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. Arturia, in partnership with Bob Moog, has made a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: Moog Modular. Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. It has all the vibe and the fat sound of the original, cleverly combined with important contemporary features like polyphony, MIDI control, loading and saving of patches…
5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
TAE® Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
Graphic Studio view of synths
Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
Full editing of sounds for owners of any of the Arturia Classic Keyboard products (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
64 bit operation
Interface automatically changes to match your Arturia Keyboard that is connected.
v3.3.1: New Features:
– KeyLab MK2 Integration
– Clicking on the preset browser “Clear All” button now scrolls back the result list to its top
– Reworked preset leveling and consistency
– Envelope is no more retriggered when receiving note-on event with zero velocity
– No more random stuck notes
– User MIDI configuration is now properly recalled when loaded from an external file
– Fixed an issue where you had to click twice on the empty MIDI configuration to properly select it
– Default MIDI configuration is now properly working
– No more white flash when resizing our instruments inside macOS applications in AU
– Various Komplete Kontrol / Maschine improvement
– No more crash when a “Song Select” message is received
– No more cracks and glitches appearing when modifying effects dry/wet parameters
– User preset saving feature is now working properly
– No more duplicated presets
– Live 10 doesn’t crash anymore when browsing preset from AU version
– Resizing the plugin window don’t open the export bank popup for some users anymore
– No more crash when switching instruments on a track in FL Studio on macOS