THE REVIVAL OF A LEGEND: Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. Arturia, in partnership with Bob Moog, has made a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: Moog Modular. Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. It has all the vibe and the fat sound of the original, cleverly combined with important contemporary features like polyphony, MIDI control, loading and saving of patches…
5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
TAE® Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
Graphic Studio view of synths
Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
Full editing of sounds for owners of any of the Arturia Classic Keyboard products (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
64 bit operation
Interface automatically changes to match your Arturia Keyboard that is connected.
V 3.3.0 New features:
– Redesigned Preset Browser interface
– Added 50% zoom size
– Added maximize height button
– Improved GUI integration in DAWs
– Improved retina / multi-screen GUI support
– Instruments user interfaces now open properly on case sensitive OS
– It is now possible to process audio at different sample rates with RME Babyface audio interfaces
– No more crash happens when deleting two tracks with the same instrument in a DAW
– Sharp automations applied to on/off type parameters now work properly in AAX