Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mini V v184.108.40.2061 MAC
TEAM HEXWARS | 14 July 2018 | 307 MB
TECHNOLOGY MEETS HISTORY: From the starship funk lead lines of the 70’s, to the gangster whine of mid 90’s hip-hop, the ever present Minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over 3 decades. In partnership with Bob Moog, we decided to reproduce the legendary interface with the same look and feel than the original because of its particular “mood”, and because many musicians wish to use the same interface they used in the past. But the reproduction of this synthesizer does not stop to the look and feel, we also recreated its inside characteristics… A good thing made better: The Mini V has kept all of the original characteristics of the award winning minimoog soft-synth. Powerful and rich bass , faithfully reproduced ‘free-running’ waveforms thanks to TAE® exclusive technology, added effects, an arpeggiator, an extra modulation oscillator and above all polyphony.
V 3.3.0 New features:
– Redesigned Preset Browser interface
– Added 50% zoom size
– Added maximize height button
– Filter’s cutoff smoothing has been decreased too allow for fast variations and automations
– Improved GUI integration in DAWs
– Improved retina / multi-screen GUI support
– Instruments user interfaces now open properly on case sensitive OS
– It is now possible to process audio at different sample rates with RME Babyface audio interfaces
– No more crash happens when deleting two tracks with the same instrument in a DAW
– Sharp automations applied to on/off type parameters now work properly in AAX