ENTER THE MATRIX | The massively powerful Oberheim Matrix 12 has been resurrected at last. Using our TAE™ modeling techonology. we are able to recapture and bring you this beast of a synthesizer. Often coveted, rarely found for sale, and known as one of the greatest analog synths ever made, the Oberheim Matrix 12 was the crowning pinnacle of Oberheim products. Used by the likes of Joe Zawinul, Michael Brecker, Keith Emerson, Vince Clarke, Tangerine Dream, Nitzer Ebb, and many more, it is now available to you too.
We recreated the tonal aspects of the original 2 oscillators and their waveforms but more importantly we modeled the 15 filter modes! The Matrix 12’s complex sound was defined by its multiple filter modes and by the amazing number of modulation sources and destinations. With nearly endless possibilities of modulation routings you can create sounds with very organic qualities not found in other synthesizers.
– Improved GUI integration in DAWs
– Improved retina / multi-screen GUI support
– Instruments user interfaces now open properly on case sensitive OS
– It is now possible to process audio at different sample rates with RME Babyface audio interfaces
– No more crash happens when deleting two tracks with the same instrument in a DAW
– Sharp automations applied to on/off type parameters now work properly in AAX