The Marimba is a relative of the xylophone, distinct for its large, typically semi-tubular resonators found underneath the keys, and larger range than its smaller counterpart. Its history is complex, having early origins in Africa and Central America, but it found a prominent home in the halls of America’s Vaudeville at the start of the 20th Century. The marimba is unique from many modern instruments in that its playing style is still evolving quite rapidly, with new applications and playing techniques coming forth every few years.
…….:::::: Key Information ::::::……
• 4-6 RR, 3 Velocity Layers. Very Dynamic Sound
• 3 Mixable Mic Positions: Main, Close, And Ribbon
• Pre-recorded Rolls At Different Velocities
• Performance By Professional Mallets Player
…….:::::: Requirements ::::::……
• Native Instruments Kontakt v18.104.22.1687 or higher.