Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VST and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world. Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments.
* Standalone Windows and Mac OS X application.
* Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
Changes in 2.42: 10/17/2017: 2.42
– Added instrument level low pass and high pass filter.
– Fixed a bug where serial number is not correctly verified.
– Fixed audio glitch when looping inside head buffer.
– Better multi-output player support
– Fixed a problem where the last instrument is not correctly restored in player
– Fixed a wav sample file reading problem when it contains loop information
– Fixed a keyboard color problem
– Restore last selected groups for groups with manual selection type
– Updated the application framework