Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VSTi and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world. Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments.
* Standalone Windows and Mac OS X application.
* Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
Changelog 7/16/2015: 2.31
– Fixed some regressions introduced in previous version 7/7/2015: 2.30
– Added level meters in player
– Support max 32 audio output channels (16 stereo)
– Fixed a problem with the click sound when looping a sample in memory mode
– Improved the stability of disk streaming under high pressure
– Improved the MIDI processing performance
– Fixed a crash when loading some project files