This beat slicer can do much more than just slice your beats and export the results. You can load up to 64 wave files at a time, slice them up and combine the slices in the multitrack arranger. Each slice is coloured based on the content so you can easily tell them apart – this makes manual rearranging a lot faster, and more inspirational, since you are working with direct representations of the audio and not just abstract midi notes. If you find arranging beats in a piano roll / drum map a bit awkward at times, LiveSlice will definately change the way you make music.
With support for wav, aif, REX, mp3 and ACIDized wav files, as well as fast drag’n’drop import of multiple files, you can easily access your entire collection of loops. Even one shot samples can be dragged to a loop slot, so you can do some quick single hit replacements.
With up to 256 slices on each loop liveslice is as much a granular synthesizer as a beat slicer. Do experimental melodic arrangements, or work with vocal bits in your own unique way.
* Automatic or manual slicing
* Import REX and ACIDized loops along with wav, aiff and mp3 files
* Export sliced loops as wave files and midi
* Multitrack sequencer with snap / quantize
* Host sync
* Audio recording – synced to the host – can be used as a realtime dicer/granulator
* Drag and drop import of multiple loops
* Hi quality resampling using spline interpolation