daOrgan features all of the controls found on the original B3 as well as a sophisticated rotary speaker simulation. These features have been incorporated into an easy-to-use interface, capable of producing a wide range of classic and modern organ sounds.
– 24 voice polyphonic (CPU dependent)
– Original sound as well as modern enhancements.
– 9 drawbars with fine adjust
– percussion with adjustable decay
– adjustable keyclick
– adjustable motor noise and hum
– distortion that ranges from decent, warm to really dirty
– Spread control to play five organs simultaneously
– Sophisticated rotary speaker simulation with unbeaten sync-options
– Fully recognized Velocity (switchable)
– Full integration in VST environment: Sample accurate timing, full automation and settings are saved with your song