Kore 2 is a powerful software / hardware system with a versatile library of more than 500 production-ready sounds with over 3,000 sound variations, plus over 100 effect settings. Find, play, and tweak sounds with speed, power and ease. Kore 2 features six integrated sound engines, a dedicated hardware controller (Kore 2 Software Edition also available), and the ultra-fast KoreSound browser. Additionally, Kore 2 is infinitely expandable with the Kore Soundpacks, Komplete 5 or any other Audio Unit/VST-plug-in.
Production-ready sound library
Kore 2 produces cutting-edge sounds right from the start based on the integrated sound engines of Reaktor, Massive, Absynth, FM8, Kontakt and Guitar Rig. The versatile sound library covers production-ready sounds of nearly all kinds – ranging from band and orchestral instruments to synthesizers, drums, soundscapes and sound effects. Every included sound provides up to 8 sound variations which can be morphed using the unique morphing pad or the Kore controller – intricate sonic transitions are at your fingertips.
Fast and easy access to sounds
Kore 2 makes finding the desired sound a breeze – simply choose an instrument type and its musical characteristics in the new and expanded KoreSound Browser or use the text search function.
In Kore 2, software generated sound acquires the tactile feel of hardware. The Kore Controller’s high resolution, touch-sensitive controls guarantee tangibly direct analog-style sound manipulation. All library sounds have been pre-mapped for immediate hands on tweak-ability.
Create new sounds in the Sound Matrix
Within the intuitive sound matrix, KoreSounds, plug-ins, effects, MIDI files, step sequencers and arpeggiators are all easily combinable by drag and drop. The matrix makes for a uniquely creative and intuitive workflow.
Stage-Ready: Performance Presets & Sound Mapping
Kore 2 is not only the perfect production tool for the studio, but also a powerful instrument for the stage: Thanks to the sophisticated keyboard layer and split functions and the Performance Preset Manager, you can perform complete shows and seamlessly switch between different sounds and setups – manually using the controller or via MIDI Program Change – immediately or on a certain beat or bar. And with the Kore 2 controller, you have all sound settings manually under control at the same time.
Get additional sounds with Kore Soundpacks
Kore 2 grows with your needs and is infinitely expandable with new sounds thanks to the Kore Soundpacks.
* Unified software / hardware system to instantly find, play and control sounds.
* Includes sound engines* from Reaktor, Massive, Absynth, FM8, Kontakt and Guitar Rig with 500 unique KoreSounds.
* Sound Variations enrich every KoreSound with up to 8 variations that can be morphed into each other.
* Perfectly integrated hardware controller for analog-style sound control and complete software navigation.
* Loads Audio Unit- and VST-plug-ins with easy preset import for immediate use.
* Ultra-fast KoreSound-Browser lets you find any sound according to its musical attributes.
* Drag and Drop user interface for a fast and inspiring workflow that liberates creativity.
* 30 top quality effects ranging from classic to inspiring creative tools.
* Powerful routing/layering possibilities based on a highly flexible audio and MIDI signal flow.
* Built-in Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer with real-time control.
* Pre-configured for smooth use with Komplete 5.
Mac OSX« 10.4.x / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
Changes in KORE 2.1.0
– MIDI control mode and mapping editor for KORE controller
– Pro Tools compatibility under Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard