Team iND | 21 Jun 2018 | STANDALONE AU VSTi | 828.9 MB
Kontakt offers a comprehensive set of sample player / sound manipulation features, extensive flexibility and performance and a high degree of compatibility. From authentic library playback of virtually any format to the intuitive creation of new instruments, from profound sound design to lively and dynamic surround sound mixes – Kontakt opens the doors to creativity.
– 7 “world-class” instrument collections – 43 GB of sounds.
– Full-Featured Control Panel for each instrument.
– Authentic Expression Technology for true instrument simulation.
– Attribute-based browser and pre-tagged library.
– Universal import of virtually any sample format.
– 19 high-end effects.
– True 64-Bit compatibility on Windows and Memory Server for Mac.
– Library browser with new box view.
– Enhanced convolution effect with more impulse responses.
– Wave Editor for intuitive looping, slicing and editing with freely drawable envelopes and MIDI drag and drop.
KONTAKT 5.8.1 – 2018-06-20
– IMPROVED Wet & Dry sliders on many effects (e.g., Reverbs and Delays) would cause loud artefacts when used; control signal smoothing is now a lot more robust with artefacts greatly reduced
– IMPROVED KSP: “Array out of bounds” warnings now include additional info (name and size of the array and index of attempted access)
– FIXED Some older Kontakt Player libraries (like East West RA) would stay in Demo mode even when properly authenticated
– FIXED Group MIDI input channel settings are now recalled correctly after saving and reloading an NKI
– FIXED Kontakt would crash when trying to set the Sample Subdirectory on the Save As dialog
– FIXED In some cases (e.g. with Top Shelf Drums by 3 Sigma Audio), the instrument GUI would be corrupt when using multiple instances of the same NKI
– FIXED Kontakt would crash when trying to multi-select groups with Shift+Click
– FIXED Kontakt would crash when assigning automation to controls the name of which included special characters
– OS REQUIREMENTS This version requires macOS 10.11 or higher or Windows 7 or higher
K’d v5.8.1 – APP, AU, and VST
– Use the provided 5.6.0 K’d Kontakt to add libraries