Jussi emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting. Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
– ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
– Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
– Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
– Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
– Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
– Built-in reverb