Computer Music April 2013 CM189 Cover Disc Content | 5.51 GB
Computer Music Specials is a bi-monthly magazine from the creators of Computer Music. Computer Music Specials help you get to grips with wide ranging music topics, including top production techniques, sampling, popular software, sequencers, and tips on how to make it in the music industry. Computer Music Specials surrounds you in musical knowledge and inspiration from all genres, whether you DJ or play guitar and no matter your level, you’ll find invaluable tips to help you create your best music yet.
• Discover instant inspiration with our massive guide to out-there composition! Take your music to fantastic new places by exploring experimental melodies, chords, scales, rhythms, arrangements and more.
• 1000+ Samples– A massive 2.3GB of pro hits, loops, patches, MIDI files and more for all electronic styles!
• Rise of the Robots: Cyborg voices, twisted FX, electro beats, synth multis and more!
•Phaeleh Producer Masterclass – Video masterclass with the chilled dubstep producer
• 13 tutorial videos: Expert video walkthroughs to accompany selected tutorial articles
TUTORIALS & FEATURES
• Hats & Rides: Get your cymbals sounding slicker than ever – INCLUDES VIDEO
• CM Focus – Curve 2 CM: Go even deeper with our amazing exclusive Cableguys synth – INCLUDES VIDEO
• Soundorder.com samples: Building beats with these 1000+ pro-quality samples – INCLUDES VIDEO
• Virtual MIDI & Audiobus: Get your iPad and iPhone music apps connected
• Quick Guide – Rhino CM: Our kickass FM synth’s features explained in detail
• Agoria: We speak to this French label launcher, festival forger and top tunesmith
• Jakwob: The bass-hungry dubstep producer’s five fave bits of software
• Audiobus: We speak to mainman Michael Tyson about his revolutionary iOS