The Clavinet V faithfully models the electric keyboard that put the funk in many ‘70s hits. This vintage instrument’s unmistakable sound will help your music jump right out of the speakers. No keyboard collection is complete without it. The “Clav” sound is so iconic that most keyboards have a patch that tries to emulate it. Why settle for an approximation? From the first note you play on the Clavinet V, you know this is no sample or synth. You feel that organic grit that only comes from a physical instrument, reproduced in minute detail by our award-winning modeling technology. We recreated the iconic Clavinet D6—including lightning response, multiple pickups, EQ rockers and variable mute. You can even tech your own customizations to age your instrument to taste. Dial in the rest of that coveted vintage sound you’re looking for with the built-in virtual guitar amp and stompbox rig—or just hit the extensive preset library.
– Improved GUI integration in DAWs
– Improved retina / multi-screen GUI support
– Instruments user interfaces now open properly on case sensitive OS
– It is now possible to process audio at different sample rates with RME Babyface audio interfaces
– No more crash happens when deleting two tracks with the same instrument in a DAW
– Sharp automations applied to on/off type parameters now work properly in AAX