Based on research conducted between FAW and the audio research group at Maynooth University, Circle² brings you a new type of synthesis: Vector Phase Shaping. Unique and only available in Circle².
FULLY RE-WRITTEN AUDIO ENGINE
Circle² comes with a fully re-written audio engine. Better tone with improved low end depth and increased high frequency clarity. New factory sounds packed full of future leaning sounds.
Circle²’s interface is fully retina display ready. Brings a vibrancy and clarity that is unseen in other software instruments. An interface for 2015.
DESIGN SOUNDS VISUALLY
Simply move the colour-coded circles around the interface to start creating your own unique sounds. Preview a connection by hovering a circle beneath a knob. Explore sound in an intuitive way.
REDESIGNED INTERFACE, IMPROVED WORKFLOWS
Taking the key concepts of the first version, we have improved the workflow and user experience in Circle². Find the required sounds effortlessly using our new preset browers.
Change-log since 2.1.2:
– Implemented new host timeline sync for modulations. This is enabled by turning on “host timeline sync” on the bottom bar “settings” page.
– Fixed random crash in Live 10.
– Defaults to “My Sounds” bank when saving a new preset.
– Fixed automation not being recorded in Live and Pro Tools.
– Fixed issue with host buffer sizes not being multiples of 32 causing crackles ( found in FL Studio 20 ).
– Increased font size on preset display and other interface tweaks. Fonts now render crisper on macOS and Windows.
– Fixed crash when sometimes adjusting the delay time in the bottom panel.
– Fixed issue with a pitched hum coming from the noise channel of the mixer, this was apparent when the noise module was off, but the mixer channel volume for the noise was not set to zero.
– Fixed timing display of arpeggiator, in previous versions the readout was incorrect when displaying BPM synced rates (eg. “2xbpm” was in reality “4xbpm” etc).
– Fixed load error in Pro Tools 2018.