Alchemy features additive, spectral and granular synthesis and resynthesis, sampling, and a very capable virtual analog engine with unison and PWM. You can morph or crossfade between sources. You can import your own samples from SFZ, WAV or AIFF files. A wide range of analog modeled filters are included, in addition to a flexible rack of effects which includes all those from CamelPhat and CamelSpace as well as many new effects such as a high quality reverb. The innovative modulation system is extremely flexible, yet easy to use. Alchemy also features a powerful arpeggiator with the ability to import the groove from any MIDI file for immediate synchronization to a beat.
New Features in version 1.25:
– Enhanced Analog Modelled Filters with Better Sound and Lower CPU (by
– Added iPhone/iPad Remote Control Support.
– Additional Skin by biolabs Previously Only Available with the biolabs
– Performance Control Automation Parameters Moved to Top of List For Easy
– No Clipping of Filters – Now You Can Drive Them Hard.
– FX Presets Can Now Include Modulation Assignments.
– Skins with Only Player Controls Now Possible, Making Skinning Much Easier.
– Improved Release Time for Compressor.
– Enhanced Bit-crusher.
– Acoustic Reverb CPU Peaks Eliminated.
– Edit Perform Control Labels With a Single Click.
– Progress Bar Now Updates Smoothly.
– Added Help Button to Key File Not Found and Missing Samples Dialog Boxes.
– Win: Improved Default Paths for 32-bit and 64-bit Setup.
– Win: Setup Creates Shortcut to Configuration Folder.