Our award-winning Waveshaping Synthesizer. z3ta+ is our top-of-the line instrument, which extends the capabilities of our virtual analog synthesizers line by introducing our exclusive Bandlimited Waveshaping technology. As a complete instrument, z3ta+ is oriented to the professional musician and sound programmer looking for uncompromised sound quality and features.
Feature Set Oscillators
– 32-bit wavetable synthesis with three rendering modes (DRAFT, NQ, HQ).
– Full Stereo processing.
– 6 Oscillators, 60 built-in waveforms, 10 user loadable waveforms, PWM possible in all oscillators with any waveform.
– 64 voice polyphony (CPU dependant) with polyphony limiter and Intelligent Voice Allocation (no clicks when maximum polyphony is exceeded).
– Independent Waveshaper for each oscillator with 14 wave transformations:
WARP, TWIST, MULTIPOINT, WAVE, SYMMETRY, DRIVE, WAVE, OFFSET, SHRINK, SELFSYNC, BIT REDUCTION, HIPASS and LOWPASS filters, DC-OFFSET and WINDOW, all fully bandlimited and real-time capable.
– Full Legato mode when monophonic mode is selected.
– Circular inter-oscillator modulation.
– Ring modulation, Hard Sync, PM and FM modes for any oscillator.
– MULTI mode for any oscillator, which turns any oscillator in 8 oscillators (4 stereo oscillators) with adjustable detune.
– Octave (-5 to +5 oct), Transpose (-12 to +12 semi), Detune
(-50 to +50 cent) and Phase (0 to 360 deg) controls for each oscillator.
– Key sync and Free Running, Normal or Inverted, with or without keyboard tracking modes for any oscillator.
– Main Transpose, Main Tune controls.
– Oscillator random tune control with per-oscillator generator.
– Adjustable Punch control (drum machine-like DC burst).
– Individual settings for Pitch Bend Up and Down (-12 to +12 semi).
– 4 Pitch Bend modes: Normal, Up, Down and Hold notes.
– 4 monophonic/polyphonic Portamento modes: Normal and Fingered, Fixed and Variable time.
– Eight 6-stage envelope generators, 1 bipolar, 6 unipolar, 1 main Amp eg, all with adjustable positive or negative amount.
– Individual Delay, Attack Time, Slope Time, Slope Level, Decay Time, Sustain Level, Release Time controls.
– Individual Attack, Slope, Decay and Release shape controls with 3 shapes (linear, slow, fast).
– Algorithmic arpeggiator with all basic patterns.
– MIDI arpeggiator with 100 built-in patterns.
– Included converter to create arpeggio patterns from Standard MIDI files.
– 16 row modulation matrix with Source, Range (min/max), Curve, Control and Destination options.
– 24 modulation sources, including all LFOs, Egs, Attack and Release velocity, Unipolar and Bipolar keyboard tracking, internal functions and polyphony.
– Min and Max modulation adjustable.
– 12 modulation curves, including Linear, Slow, Fast with normal and reverse polarity, and four pitch curves.
– Over 200 modulation controls, including all Egs, unipolar and bipolar Pitch Bend, channel and polyphonic Aftertouch, Modulation Wheel, Breath, all MIDI CCs, velocity, unipolar and bipolar keyboard tracking, audio input and X-Y pad.
– Over 60 destinations, including Pitch, PW, Levels, Routing, Pan, LFO and EG parameters, Functions, and many FX parameters.
Effects Section Drive
– 6 Drive modes, including Soft/Hard drive, Valve Amp, Smart Shaper and Heavy Metal (local plus global drive stage), individually selectable for both filters.
– Tone, Drive and output Level controls.
– Progressive Stereo Decimator (lo-fi).
– 9 Mode Modulation section, full stereo operation (except when mono modes are selected)
– Modulation speed sync’able to host Tempo.
– 3 modulation waveforms.
– Broad range of Chorus, Flanger and Phaser effects available, including mono/stereo chorus, flanger and phaser, 6-voice chorus, Quad phaser.