DYNAMiCS | 06.04.05 | VSTi | RTAS | MAS | AU | HYBRiD | DVDR | 604 MB
From percussion to strings, brass to woodwinds- it’s all here. You will find string orchestra sustained, marcato, pizz and FX; section and solo violin, viola, cello and bass; trumpet, piccolo trumpet, flugelhorn, french horn, trombone, bass trombone, tuba and tuba FX; brass ensemble and brass orchestra; flute, alto flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, oboe d’amore, English horn, bassoon, and contrabassoon; harp single notes and glissandi; timpani, tubular bells, triangle, cymbals, cymbal FX, gong, snare, snare rolls, and more!.
All major categories of orchestral instruments are represented:
Strings: separate sample sets for solo instruments and string section. Playing styles include legato, marcato, pizzicato, and effects (tremelos, sustains and harmonics).
Brass: trumpet, piccolo trumpet, flugelhorn, french horn, trombone, bass trombone, and tuba. Also included are brass ensemble and brass orchestra.
Winds: flutes, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, oboe d’amore, english horn, bassoon, and contrabassoon.
Drums and Percussion: tubular bells, triangle, cymbals, celesta, glockenspiel, xylophones, mark tree, tambourine, gongs, timpani, bass and snare drums. Effects include snare and timpani rolls.
Harp: samples include single notes and glissandi.
Supported Hosts: PC/Windows
* VST 2.0 a.k.a VSTi or VST instrument (Logic Audio 5.5 & up [Logic 4 is not recommended], Cubase VST 5.1 & up, Cubase SX 1.05 & up)
Mac OS X
* VST OS X (Cubase SX 1.06/SX 2.0)
* Audio Units (Logic Audio 5.5 & up [6.3.1 recommended])
* MAS (Digital Performer 4.0 & up [NOTE: we strongly recommend DP 4.11 & up, featuring the new instrument tracks. Please use the MASversion of The Orchestral Collection with DP 4.1, not the audio units or VST version.])
* RTAS (Pro Tools LE & TDM: 6.1 & up [6.0 is not recommended])
Mac OS 9 Sequencer Formats:
* VST (Logic Audio 5.5 & up [Logic 4 is not recommended], Cubase VST 5.1 & up)
* MAS (Digital Performer 3.11 & up [with MAS 2.4 & up])
* RTAS (Pro Tools Free: 5.01, Pro Tools LE: 5.1 & up, Pro Tools TDM:5.1 & up [Please consult the getting started/Pro Tools document to find out more about Pro Tools compatibility on OS 9.])
System Requirements: Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X Minimum: